Friday, November 13, 2009

The perfect hair cream or spray for?

humidity, i live in a humid city whenever i get my hair straight by the straighter it doesnt stay long coz of the humidity so is there any cream or spray i can put on my hair so it humidity wont effect my hair



sorry for my poor english, am not a native speaker



The perfect hair cream or spray for?

You need to find a product that includes an anti-humectant agent. . . that means it will block the water from entering the hair, and therefore prevent your hair from frizzing. Using such a product will also help prevent some of the damage done by straightening irons. Please visit some of your local beauty salons and let them know what you are looking for. . .I am sure they would be happy to help you out. Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment