Sunday, November 15, 2009

My wife is driving me crazy..why would she buy a bottle of some lotion, shampoo, hair spray, etc...u

about 1/2 of it then get some other stuff. She doesnt finish the old product nor throw it away. Is this normal? We are running out of storage space quick. (BTW, she caught me trying to throw away some of her stuff on the sly so I cant do that anymore.)



My wife is driving me crazy..why would she buy a bottle of some lotion, shampoo, hair spray, etc...uses only.?

You made me laugh when you said she caught you trying to throw some things away. My mother is like that. My sister and I went into the bathroom and threw away a bunch of crap that she hadn't used in years. We went back in there an hour later and the crap was right back on the shelf with a yelling match to boot. ^_^



I found that the best solution slowly throw away the older products that she hasn't touched in a while and then work your way up.



............



Okay, so that's not too great of a solution but you could try negotiating with her and asking her if she would go through her products with you and see which ones she actually uses (which if she's like my mom she'll find a use for anything).



Good luck to you.



EDIT: I thought of another solution. You could purchase her Paula Begoun's "Don't Go To The Cosmetics Counter Without Me." I think she would buy less products if she read this book.



http://shop.paulaschoice.com/product/443...



My wife is driving me crazy..why would she buy a bottle of some lotion, shampoo, hair spray, etc...uses only.?

it is totally normal. we all do that



My wife is driving me crazy..why would she buy a bottle of some lotion, shampoo, hair spray, etc...uses only.?

it's a girl thing!!!we like to make sure we have enough stuff



My wife is driving me crazy..why would she buy a bottle of some lotion, shampoo, hair spray, etc...uses only.?

Um...your asking if I can explain to you the mystery of the female mind??



I'd have an easier time explaining the theory of quantum physics....



Women are a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.



My wife is driving me crazy..why would she buy a bottle of some lotion, shampoo, hair spray, etc...uses only.?

Haha, your wife sounds just like me! Yes, I think it is normal(well, maybe I'm not normal.....hmmm....) for women to only use half of a product and then find something else they like better. We have a tendency to change our minds alot and get bored with the same products over and over and over! Hope this helps.....and good luck getting rid of some of her stuff!:-)



My wife is driving me crazy..why would she buy a bottle of some lotion, shampoo, hair spray, etc...uses only.?

It sounds like she's buying the wrong products. If she hasn't consulted with her stylist (or at least someone well-informed), then you'll be stuck with her half-full bottles until she does!



The problem with over-the-counter products is that there's no guarantee that they'll work for her. A reputable salon will guarantee not only their work, but the products they prescribe and sell. It's a waste of money and space, and can be frustrating.



Have her look for a salon that can actually point her in the right direction - then donate the products she's half-used to a shelter.



My wife is driving me crazy..why would she buy a bottle of some lotion, shampoo, hair spray, etc...uses only.?

LOL.



Perfectly normal.



I've got loads of half-used stuff in the cabinets in my bathroom.



We just like to try new things. I'll admit, it is a bit of an obsession, and we are always trying to find something that works better, smells better, makes us feel better. It's just nice to pamper yourself.



Maybe you could pamper her and she wouldn't feel the need to have so many things like that? Just a thought. Get her regular massages and spa treatments if she likes going to the spa. Then she may not feel the need to try so many new ways to feel good about herself (If that's the reason she's doing it..some of us just like trying new things and buy the latest thing that comes out) ;-)



My wife is driving me crazy..why would she buy a bottle of some lotion, shampoo, hair spray, etc...uses only.?

When my Hubby gets on me about the dozens of half used product bottles and jars in our cupboard I tell him he's lucky I don't collect expensive shoes or jewelry! You are lucky too! What's the harm here? I think most women do the same thing. You might help her out and clear out a shelf that has all your holey tee shirts and ripped up underwear and let her have that space! She'll be so surprised!



So chill out and buy her a sephora gift certificate!

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can shorten your links with AdFocus and earn money for every visit to your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete