Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hair gel, spray, mousse, etc. Which to use?

I am a male who keeps my hair fairly short.



Anyhow, I need a product that will make my hair manageable, but I don't want helmet head (extremely stiff hair). I've been using some type of mousse, and I dislike it, because my hair turns into a rock.



I want something that has a bit of holding power, because my hair likes to stick up on the sides near the top, and I want my hair to remain soft after the stuff dries. Soft hair is a must.



Anyone have any recommendations? I am fairly naive when it comes to hair care products.



Also, what are some of the ingredients to avoid? I've heard some hair care products have ingredients in them that have adverse effects on a person's health.



Hair gel, spray, mousse, etc. Which to use?

try panteene firm hold gel



Hair gel, spray, mousse, etc. Which to use?

grow it out and make it disheveled. women love the wild look on guys these days



Hair gel, spray, mousse, etc. Which to use?

well, all gel types keep the hair strong. But, try to use styling cream instead of gel. It will give you the look you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment