Friday, November 13, 2009

I have long, coarse hair. I cannot get it to stay curled with a curling iron even with hair spray. H

I have put gel in before blowdrying, using tons of hairspray. Nothing works. It just goes limp and frizzy. It's very coarse, thick, and naturally wavy. Someone have a suggestion??



I have long, coarse hair. I cannot get it to stay curled with a curling iron even with hair spray. Help!?

Well, not having hair like yours, i cant really say cus what works for me, wouldnt for you. I can, however, advise you to go to a salon. Ask them there to style your hair the way you want it, and to explain what they are doing as they do it. They work with all types of hair and would definitely know what they are talking about. Then you could do it at home.



I have long, coarse hair. I cannot get it to stay curled with a curling iron even with hair spray. Help!?

wash your hair at night, go to sleep and let it air dry over night, in the a.m. brush it so theres no tangles, (ya i know itll be crazy frizzy) and when its completely dry put it in hot rollers for like 20-25 minutes, when you take the rollers out make sure you dont pull them out, let them untwine themselves and dont put your fingers thru the curls. Your hair will be shiny and definately unfrizzy. I wouldnt use any gel at all. Not even hair spray. If you need to use something, then before you go to bed when you hair is wet, comb it out then spray Frederikk Fekeii Beach Hair in it from Victoria's Secret, comb it through then just sleep on it... Have fun...



I have long, coarse hair. I cannot get it to stay curled with a curling iron even with hair spray. Help!?

I am a hairstylist. I can tell you that you have two things working against you. It is course and long. Course hair tends to not want to hold the curl and long hair pulls the hair down taking out the curl. Maybe you could have your hair thinned and then cut some. Other than that, there just isn't a whole lot you can do. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment