Sunday, November 15, 2009

Could cologne/body spray damage my hair?

I like to spray cologne and body spray in my hair, because it makes my skin feel dry. Just a spritz for a light scent -- I don't drench it.



Could this hurt my hair? I know alcohol is the main ingredient in all the scents I use, but it's also a major ingredient in lots of hair products anyway.



Could cologne/body spray damage my hair?

Alcohol evaporates really fast--it wouldn't stay long enough to do any real damage.



The alcohols in most hair products don't evaporate fast because they are fatty alcohols, but these are designed to help your hair.



Could cologne/body spray damage my hair?

nope, it's not stripping enough to damage your hair. you'll just smell nice! plus, the scent lasts much longer in your hair than on your skin.



Could cologne/body spray damage my hair?

No I dont think it would do anything to your hair except make it smell good =]

No comments:

Post a Comment